Friday, May 05, 2006

Co-incidence?

I want to break free. A beautiful song by Queen. Has anyone read between the lines. The song has some some very strange coincedences. The lyrics come very close to Freddie Mercury's life. I had assumed he wrote the song himself and he is talking about his self realization about his sexuality.

Read on for fascination:

"I want to break free
I want to break free
I want to break free from your lies
Your so......self satifyied I dont need you.......
I want to break free

God knows.....
God knows I want to break free....."

(Probably he is refering to mary austen, his lover)

"I've fallen in love
I've fall in love for the first time and this time I know its for real
And this time I know its for real"

(Probably refering to the awakening of his true sexuality)

(After that verse comes)

"Its strange but its true
I cant over the way you love me like you do"

(Probably refering to Mary Austen who was his LAST GIRLFRIEND & also dear friend to him till death)

"But I have to be sure
When I walk out that door
Oh how I want to be free baby
Oh how I want to be free
Oh how I want to break free"

(Probably he cant make up his mind on his sexuality and love)

"But life still goes on
I can't get used to living without living without
Living without you by my side"

(I think he is refering to Mary Austen again here )

"I don't want to live alone hey
God knows got to make it on my own
So baby can't you see
I've got to break free
I've got to break free
I want to break free yeah
I want I want I want I want to break free.."


Mary austen has been a gr8 companion to him and he is probably finding it difficult to let go of her. He has always felt very guilty for leaving her because he realized hes Gay and was always a very good friend to her till. He gifted her his multimillion pound mansion on his death.

In the video of this song Freddie is dressed in drags.

On some reasearch I found out that the song was actually written by John Deacon, the bassist of Queen. And it was probably based on his own life and nothing to do with freddie.

Pretty strange when it bears so much resemblance with freddie's life!!!!!

No comments: